Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Denver, CO Wedding Photography: Rustic & Romantic Engagement Session


As I mentioned yesterday, I am playing catch up here on the blog and featuring some of our very favorite photo shoots over the last couple of years. I can't imagine any better couple to start it all off than Chris and Alese. These two. Oh my word, we looooooove them! It's pretty common, I think, for girls to hit it off and know immediately that they'll be friends for a very long time...that's me and Alese. But Will and Chris, well it's hard to explain. I'm pretty sure there's some kind of manly appreciation for one another going on there. They kind of want to be like each other. Alese and I find it quite hilarious. Do you remember Matthew McConaughey's character in "The Wedding Planner"? - a doctor, handsome, buff, good with the ladies, works with children - that's what Will refers to Chris as...Dr. Eddie. Haha!

So needless to say, we love these two and photographing their engagement and then their wedding (which I'll be posting in the next few weeks as well!) was such an honor for us.  

















Aren't they wonderful!?!  You can just see their personalities in these images and can't help but fall in love with their love.  I can't wait for you to see their wedding images - so full of amazing love, friendship, and family at one of our absolute favorite venues in all of Colorado.  Stay tuned!

0 comments: