Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Friday, July 23, 2010

Denver Childrens Photographer: Twin Boys!

I have to take a quick break from my Montana trilogy to show you these ADORABLE twin boys that I photographed yesterday. Meet Colin and Danny.....two little guys who have personalities equally as cute as they are on the outside. A huge thank you to their Mama for letting me drag them through the wet grass, mud and the ooey gooeyness of the waterfall ;-).

Are you kidding me??? Could they be any cuter?? I just love this shot.

Hahaha. Boys are so funny...and then multiplied by 2....hilarious!

The one on the far right cracks me up. 6 year olds just chillin'. Tell me the ladies won't be lovin' these two in a few years!!! ;-)


Thanks boys!! You and your family can come back over and hang out at our house to wait out the rain again anytime! :-)

Blog signature

0 comments: