Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Monday, July 26, 2010

Montana: Part 3 (The Finale)

Will has told me many times about the wild flowers in Montana, but when I pictured them in my head, they were somewhat sparse and scattered around at random. Boy was I wrong. Never could I have imagined how many wild flowers there would be and how many gorgeous colors!! I took Katie and Molly out to do some Mama/Daughter photos. I don't know about you, but I love the girly-ness and innocence of these images. Molly couldn't be more adorable if she tried.



Katie, you are so beautiful....inside and out. I look at these pictures and I can't help but smile because the joy just radiates from you. Sean and Molly are two very lucky kids to have you as their Mama!! And I'm a lucky girl to have you as a sister!!! :-)

Blog signature

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Stacey, these pictures are gorgeous! Katie and Molly are radiant and you captured it beautifully.

Lindley House said...

What a beautiful mother and daughter - what a blessing! Such great pictures!

lsalsa said...

Stacey, those pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!