Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Friday, October 30, 2009

Beach Photos!

I recently had two photo sessions at the beach (by the lake) near our house. I love the beach...just love it...even when it's not 95 degrees and I'm leisurely sunning myself!! :-)

This is the H family. (Photos from the other beach session will be added soon.) Adorable! There were so many cute images of the kids that I had a hard time picking out which ones to include here. If you can't tell from their faces, I'm pretty sure they enjoyed the beach as much as I do!!






Thank you, H family! I had a great time and I hope you love your images!


Blog signature