Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Friday, October 30, 2009

My Buddy is Back!!!

I love this kid!!!!!!! No joke. He's such a good boy and he laughs at all my crazy faces...plus he's as cute as a button. What's not to love? Oh! And plus, he has the greatest mom and dad ever! Here are some family pictures we took today. W is 6 months old already, I just can't believe it.





I love you, L family!! I can't wait to see the cutest pumpkins EVER tomorrow!! :-)

Blog signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey - I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! I am truly amazed at your ability to capture amazing picutres where both the baby AND the puppy look great! Thank you for taking our family picutres. They look amazing! Jodi

Unknown said...

Wow. Could Jodi look any better?! My inspiration for post-pregnancy. These pictures are wonderful. Your use of color and depth just keeps getting better. Bravo!

Ashley R said...

LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! Y'ALL LOOK AMAZING!!!

lsalsa said...

Fantastic! They just look beautiful!!!