Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Proud Aunt Stacey

I, once again, have lots of blog catching up to do. Will and I just returned from a great vacation to Wyoming and Montana, so I have a ton of pictures to share from that trip. Before I get there, though, I have brag on my amazing niece. I made a quick trip down to Dallas to see Chad, Tasha and Lola in June. And by quick trip, I mean, made the decision, bought the plane ticket and then left so quickly that I didn't even take my camera with me. It should be a crime to not take my camera when I'm traveling to see insane cuteness of this magnitude!! I did, however, have my small camera with me which is always in my purse.....just in case. (Hi, my name is Stacey and I'm a picture addict.) So seconds before we left to take me to the airport, Chad snapped these few pictures of me and Lola. I L-O-V-E this little girl.



Blog signature

0 comments: