Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Monday, June 28, 2010

My Little Wyatt is a Big Boy!!

....and another sweet, sweet baby (becoming a big boy) session for you. While in D.C., I stayed with Wyatt and his amazing parents. Jodi and Jonathan, thank you a million times over for your friendship and your hospitality. I love you guys so much and I'm so thankful for you!!

I was pretty proud that Wyatt learned to say Stacey while I was here. There's a chance that he may have just caved to get me to shut-up, but I'll take it any way I can get it!!! ;-) I sure do love my little buddy.



Blog signature

1 comments:

Lindley House said...

These pictures are so GREAT!!! Thank you for coming out and capturing such great pictures. We love you!