Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Monday, June 28, 2010

Ms. Ella is 1-Year Old!

Yet another one of my sessions while back in D.C. was Ms. Ella. She is another little cutie that I've had the honor of photographing since she was born. You can only imagine how much fun it is to see them every 3 months and see how much they've grown and see their personalities come out!! Here are a few of my favorites of Ella and her Mama and Daddy. (I won't lie, my favorites are the ones with her rockin' sunglasses!!)






Blog signature

1 comments:

Lindley House said...

I LOVE the polka-dots. Christine, you look BEAUTIFUL in blue - what a great family and adorable little girl.