Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Monday, January 18, 2010

Precious in Polka Dots

Little Ms. Ella is 6 months old so she visited me today in my studio for her photo session. She really turned on the charm and gave me such sweet expressions. I guess this is her third session with me, so she's an ol' pro! :-)

I really can't get enough of the sweetness just oozing out of her in these two. And those cheeks...I just want to smooch all over them!! :-)

How cute is this?? So happy!!



Happy 6 months, Ella!!! Please tell your Mom and Dad that it was great to see them today too!

Blog signature

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! She is growing up so fast! She is beautiful! Great job Stace!