Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Friday, December 11, 2009

More Little Ones to Ooooo and Aaaaa Over!

Oh my goodness, I got to meet THE sweetest family today!!! We took pictures of the two kids, plus some of them with their Grandma. Little I is almost 2 and was one of the funniest little girls I've ever met. She had us cracking up!! One time she wanted to sing Happy Birthday and then found some (unlit) candles in my office to pretend she was blowing out. Hilarious. Her little brother was about as chill as they come. He handled the photo shoot like a real pro. ;-)




Isn't he the coolest kid ever? I can tell already that he'll WOW the ladies one day real soon!


And how about this one? Doesn't she look like she belongs in a GAP Kids catalog? Too cute and SOO much personality!


I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again.....I have the best job EVER!! :-)

Blog signature

0 comments: