Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dreaming of a white Christmas...


We had snow this past weekend....and it was wonderful! The girls got to frolic in the snow, which they LOVE, and we learned that they have an affinity for catching snow balls in their mouths!

I love this one...look closely at Bailey -- the snow ball is splattering all over her face and her eyes are squeezed shut so tight. Pretty impressive that she can catch a snow ball with her eyes closed!

The snow put all of us in the Christmas spirit. Will and I went out and chopped down (a.k.a. purchased from a very nice local greenhouse) the Kyler family Christmas tree. We brought it home and worked tirelessly to make it sparkle and shine. Bailey and Kelsee, well, apparently they were just there for moral support.

My new white backdrop arrived at the house today, so I assembled it and Bailey decided to take a seat center stage. She's such a good helper.

And yesterday, as I prepped the house for a pet photo shoot, Bailey (yet again) placed herself right in the middle of my backdrop. I think maybe she's a little vain and likes to have her picture taken. What have we raised?

Clearly this new house has a bat problem. The dogs have apparently adjusted just fine to their new flying friends. ;-) (I just thought this was a cute picture and had to share it.)

Hope your Christmas preparations are coming along and you're as excited about it as I am!! I can't wait for Christmas morning here at home and then off to Dallas to meet my new niece, Lola, who should be coming into this world very soon!!!!!! Yippee!!!!

Blog signature

0 comments: