Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Friday, September 4, 2009

(photo taken this morning from our kitchen window)

So as you know from a below post, we sold our house and are in the last minute frenzy of "what's our next step? Do we buy? Do we rent? Do we stay with friends for a time?" One thing I know about myself is that I like change, but I like organized change with a fully-developed plan. Fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants change makes me a little wacky. Same for Will, we're much alike, that hubby and I.

New subject: I must admit that I have not been embracing the coming of fall. I love summer. I love it! I love long days, the warmth of the sun on my skin, and shorts and tank tops. Maybe it's still ingrained in my brain from back when I was in school, but summer represents freedom....freedom to go on trips, roll the windows down in the car and let the warm breeze in, and freedom to relax and enjoy life. I wasn't enjoying all that being over.

Another new subject: This morning I was sitting in our kitchen with the windows open and a crisp breeze blowing in, drinking my coffee and emailing a very dear friend that I miss a ton. All the sudden I was excited about fall....the way the leaves change such beautiful colors here in Virginia, the crisp air, the coming of holidays, and a sweater or really pretty scarf all started to sound very appealing to me.

And then it hit me. Change happens. It happens whether I want it to or not and it happens in God's perfect timing, which somehow happens to be exactly when we need it. Hmmm....and I'm worked up about where we will live next....why? Yes, change is happening, but change is good and His timing is always perfect. Patience, Stacey, just have patience.

0 comments: