Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Day in the Life

Well, I was about to apologize for posting more pictures of our cute pups, but then I decided that if you are knowingly perusing a blog titled "Dog In Dog Out," then I suppose I have absolutely nothing to apologize for --- so DEAL WITH IT!!! :-) Hahaha!

A day in the life of...


...and...


"I love my sand pit! I always find such great treasures in here!"


"Oh boy, what do I smell? This one's gonna be good!"


"What's that? I hear something coming towards me!"


"Oh no you don't, sister! This is my sand pit...I will fight you for it...and you will lose!"


"I might be smaller, but I am queen of my world!"


"Whew, that was hard work. I'll rest in the shade under some stranger's boat."


"Now what did I hear? I'm trying to rest here."


"That's right, sister, you better RUN!!"


-------
And a few pictures just because I think they are adorable. Not sure if I like this smiley, happy pic of Bailey better...


...or this one with her tongue curled. I love them both.


The girls.


Oh, they keep me entertained. And I couldn't love them any more than I do. Have a wonderful day!!!

0 comments: