Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pet Photographer, Northern Virginia

Ok, I don't think it's any big surprise that I LOVE, L-O-V-E dogs....I love them! So naturally, taking photographs of dogs is one of the great joys of this profession. Allow me to introduce you to Nikko. Nikko is a German Shepherd and is gorgeous. Oh wait, he's a boy, he'd probably rather be called handsome, debonair or regal, I suppose. Here are a few of my favorite shots from our session today...

Definitely my favorite.

Such a good boy. He was staring at his dad in this picture....and really wanting to be released to go chase his tennis ball!

Catching said tennis ball. This is a very happy Nikko!

And the photo to melt his mama's heart. Just look at those eyes.

I am finalizing some of the details on a big Pet (and their families) Photography event in October. Stay tuned for how you can sign up and get a jump start on photographs for your Christmas cards!

0 comments: