Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Morning Walk

I woke up this morning with a little extra spring in my step, you know those days where every cloud has this obviously huge silver lining and the ordinary things just seem so extraordinary. I normally take the girls on a morning run, but today I chose to take the same route and instead we walked it, taking in all the beauty. I brought my camera along and here are some of the beautiful things we saw...


Have a wonderful day!

0 comments: