Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Monday, August 24, 2009

Aunt Stacey time!!

I just returned home after being gone for a week and a half. I spent the first 3 1/2 days in San Francisco at a photography workshop. (I'll post more about that later with some of my practice images -- you can judge my work and see if I learned anything!) From there, I flew to Seattle to spend a week with Will's brother, Ryan, and his wife Katie and their two amazing kids. Here are some (a lot) of pictures from my visit to Seattle....

Family pics -- Sean is 2 years old and Molly is 1 month --

Sean is the smartest and the cutest kid on the planet, I'm sure of it. How then, I'm sure you're wondering, is he also the strongest kid on the planet who can hold himself to a tree with just his legs and one arm??? Wouldn't you like to know! Some secrets we just can't share!

Uncle Chad, these are for you....guitar AND crazy hair!! :-)

Seattle sunset...

And what's a sunset without Eskimo kisses?? NOTHING!

More Aunt Stacey time...

Ryan and Katie, you guys are amazing. Thanks a million for letting me spend a week with you and you're unbelievable little ones. I had such a wonderful time. To Big Boy Sean: I love you buddy. Don't tell Uncle Will, but you are my favorite Big Boy in the whole world! :-) To Molly: you are such a beautiful and perfect little girl. Thanks for giving big smiles to Aunt Stacey, I love you!

5 comments:

Black Photography said...

These are such beautiful and fun photos!Sean and Molly are very lucky to have such a GREAT aunt!

Katie, Ryan, Sean, and Molly said...

They are lucky indeed!!! Stacey, I love the photos - you are so talented! Thanks so much for spending the time with us and all you help. We all miss you and can't wait for you to come back in a couple weeks :)

Unknown said...

Molly is so beautiful!!! Man, they can really produce some good looking kids! It is so much fun to watch Sean grow through your photography. The pic of him popping through Ryan's legs is my favorite! Great job, Stace!

Kristen Gough said...

i'm a friend of katie's, and followed a link from her blog to see these photos--they are beautiful! i love your captures of this special time of their life as a family of four! thanks so much for sharing these photos from your time in seattle! you are so very talented, stacey!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey! This is Jane - a friend of Katie and Ryan - and I just loved the photographs you took. So beautiful, with a great sense of fun and tenderness. Katie told me you are living in DC...I've been here since June and am loving it! Katie also told me that you offered to be a friendly DC contact when she told you I would be coming out to the east coast for the first time. Thank you for being so generous...I'm doing great but I really appreciate your kindness in offering. I hope we get a chance to meet sometime soon. I live near Chinatown and you'll always be welcome.

All my best,
Jane