Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Saturday, January 17, 2009

What is it?

What is it about the sacred trip to the salon that makes a woman feel so great? Honestly, I would go every week if I could! Yes, I love that my hair looks blonder and fresher, but what I really like is that when I'm there, sitting in the chair, I can somehow block out work and the other stresses of life, and just allow myself to be pampered for a bit. Relaxation occurs. I mean, come on, the head massage you get during the shampoo is the most amazing thing ever! Men, I know you don't understand why we spend so much time and money at the salon, but in all your not-understanding, thanks for understanding anyway!! :-)

Can you tell I got a hair cut and highlight last night? I didn't think to take a picture with my cell phone until half the aluminum foil "things" were already out of my hair, but at least I tried. (I look so inconspicuous, don't I???)

0 comments: