Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Friday, January 2, 2009

Early Christmas Present

I was so blessed to get an early Christmas present the middle of December -- my best friend Jennifer and her husband and four gorgeous girls came out to visit.  Jennifer is an amazing photographer -- she has been my encourager and my mentor during my business start-up and I appreciate it so very much.  Jennifer, I love you with all my heart and your friendship means more to me than I could ever express.  Thank you for being such a wonderful person and for traveling 1/2 way across the country to visit me!!    Her daughters were gracious enough to allow me to take some photographs of them while they were here.  Here are a couple of my favorites...






Girls, I love you and you're gorgeous!!!  Remember me when you're famous someday!!  :-)

0 comments: