Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Friday, January 2, 2009

Friends and Baking

My wonderfully talented friends got together at my house in December to make delicious candy and cookies to give away as gifts for the Christmas season.  Ladies, your Betty Crocker-ness is more than obvious in these pictures!  Thanks for spending your day here -- if I do say so myself, the results were WELL worth the effort.  I had a blast!! 








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, fun. I love your photos and loved seeing the christmas photos with the fam and the dogs!! Jennifer

Katie, Ryan, Sean, and Molly said...

Looks like fun - and yummy! Hopefully soon we will get to do some baking together!