Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Personal: Tour de Cali 2011 (Sequoia National Park)

Day 3 of our vacation photos are from our day at Sequoia National Park. When we went to Yosemite the day before, I was in complete awe of the size of the trees in the sequoia grove, so I expected to see more of the same at Sequoia. Boy was I wrong. The monster trees at Sequoia National Park were HUGE in comparison. Again, I just don't feel like the pictures do it justice. There is just no way to capture how big they actually are.

Here is my attempt to show you their massive size. The "smaller" trees around this sequoia are actually huge trees, but they are dwarfed by their huge sequoia neighbor!




Will and I are sort of blocked by my logo in this image, but you see how tiny we are...and this is one of the smallest sequoia trees!

Me standing in front of General Sherman...the world's largest (by volume) tree in the world!

View from me laying on the ground. Ya, still doesn't do it justice. :)

0 comments: