Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Monday, August 23, 2010

More Pictures from Puerto Vallarta





If I could ever convince Will that we needed more pets, I'd most definitely want dolphins. Might be a little difficult to convince the Home Owners Association that we need to flatten out our portion of the mountain so we can put in a huge pool, but they'd eventually come around to my way of thinking. ;-)





The whole crew
(Yes, I'm very aware that I don't match....such a trouble maker!)


Floating in the lazy river. Doesn't get much more relaxing than that!


Blog signature

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Amazing! I WANT TO BE THERE!!!! It looks like you guys had an amazing time! What a good looking couple you and William are too! :) I miss you guys