Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Katie and Molly's Visit

As I mentioned on Friday, Katie and Molly visited us this weekend. It was so wonderful to see them and Molly is just adorable and kept us laughing with her funny faces and happy little personality. Here are some pictures of our cute niece :-) .........




On Sunday we went to Red Rocks Park. Amazing. Beautiful. Awe inspiring.


This is the amphitheater at Red Rocks. They hold concerts here and I can't wait to attend one -- I can only imagine what the acoustics are like in this venue. Apparently during the day, however, it is used by Coloradans as a location to work out. I was so inspired and can't wait until my body is adjusted enough to the altitude so that I can head there and embarrass myself. :-)

And a few random shots....cool silhouette of the elk from our deck.

When we woke up this morning, the clouds were completely covering the city. So beautiful.


Katie and Molly, THANK YOU so much for coming to visit. I love you dearly and can't wait until our next time together!!! (P.S. Katie, I'll email you all of these pics.)

Blog signature

2 comments:

Katie, Ryan, Sean, and Molly said...

I LOVE them!!! Thank you so much for being so talented, and for taking such beautiful pictures of Molly! We had a blast with you guys . . . Molly slept horribly last night, I think it must be the sea level air again :) And that she misses you. Thanks again!

Jodi said...

Molly is ADORABLE!!!! She has grown up so much, but what a cutie. I am sure you guys had a wonderful time. Sisters-in-law are such a blessing, especially when they are such amazing women like you two are.