Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Friday, March 12, 2010

Mr. Cobb is 6 Months!

I know I've mentioned it before, but one of the greatest things about my time working at the Pentagon are the fantastic friends that I've made. Kelly is one of those great friends and I've been so honored that she and her husband have allowed me to photograph their son, Cobb, at newborn, 3 months and now 6 months. He is hilarious....so happy and willing to laugh at me and his Mama today. Check out how much this little guy has grown...




Thanks Mr. Cobb!! I had such a good time with you today! Thanks for making me smile! :-)

Blog signature

0 comments: