Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Final Countdown

If I could sing a single note on key, I'd be belting out the lyrics to Europe's 1986 hit, It's the Final Countdown. (Do you italicize song titles? Or is that books? Or do you use quotes? I can never remember.) Anyway... 2 weeks from tomorrow will be our last day in the D.C. area. Crazy.

Will's girls... :-)


So what are we doing in the final days? We're just hangin' out, passing the time. Haha, um, no. My to-do list is slightly overwhelming and the fewer days we have left, the longer the list seems to become. I will try to keep up the blog as we wrap up our time here, but bear with me if my updates are a little sparse. Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of March....spring's comin'!!

Blog signature

2 comments:

Jodi said...

OK, I just watched your Valentines Day video and I just about cried I'm going to miss you guys so much. I love you guys so much and have LOVED watching the love you have for eachother grow.

Stacey, you're a once in a lifetime friend and it'll take more than a few thousand miles to get rid of me. :)

lsalsa said...

So excited for you, but so very sorry to see you go!