Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!


We had such a fantastic Christmas and were spoiled rotten!! Bailey and Kelsee received Christmas toys, chew bones, and even Christmas cookies.... (I found it quite fitting that Kelsee felt the need to bite into her "Naughty" cookie while I was taking the picture!!!)

Inquisitively listening to the story of the real meaning of Christmas. (Or waiting for the cookie her Dad has in his hands....)

All the loot!

The "After" picture. After they've had more stimulation than they can handle...

And the "After" picture of me. Now, don't judge!! I've opened presents with bedhead and in my p.j.'s since I was a little girl and I don't intend to change that tradition!! :-)


Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!!

Blog signature

0 comments: