Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Monday, September 21, 2009

Wedding and Engagement Photographer, Northern Virginia

I love this couple!!! Typically it is part of my job to be funny and make the clients smile and laugh....ya, not with these two...they kept me laughing the entire time!! When we arrived at the site yesterday, they informed me that there would be a new addition to the engagement photos. Hmmm....whatever could this be??? A NEW PUPPY!!! Need I babble on and on about how much fun yesterday's session was? I think not. :-)


I love this one. The puppy is like, "no, ALL kisses are now for MEEEE!!!"

Adorable. She looks quite at home being snuggled by Mom and Dad, huh!!

Be still my heart. Too cute.

N and S, congratulations on the engagement and the new puppy!!! :-) And thanks for being such a blast...can't wait until the 18th!

0 comments: