Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Children's Photographer in Northern Virginia

I have the BEST job ever!!!!! How did I spend my day yesterday? At a beautiful home in Fredericksburg, VA with a gorgeous back yard, taking 9 month pictures of Ms. Emry. And just maybe her mama and I got in a little sun and talk time by the pool while Ms. Emry napped...it's hard being me. ;-)

So seriously, tell me this little water-lovin' girl isn't the cutest thing ever....

She's got the modeling skills down already. Check out that foot pop...

Do they make these contraptions in adult sizes? Really, I could use one for myself!

Here I call her the "ruffle butt surfer girl"! And check out those teefers coming in! ;-)

Every girl knows summer fashion is not just about the swim suit...you gotta have the whole package! Here she is modeling her pink terry cloth cover up and polka dot sandals...

And my personal favorite. Why? It is my duty to start every girl out as a shoe fanatic from the youngest age possible!! :-)

Thanks, Ms. Emry for being such a fantastic little model!! Oh, and tell your mama and grandma thanks for a wonderful day!!

0 comments: