Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Self Portraits

The girls and I were in the mood to attempt some self-portraits (that is, hold my arm out as far as I could with the camera and see what kind of pictures we could get) last night. For some reason every time I do this I end up with 14 chins which is not real attractive, but they're always funny nonetheless. :-)

First was Bailey's turn. She really turned on the charm in this first one. How adorable is she? I think she has my eyes!! Hahaha!


Then she got bored with the camera and decided it was kiss Mama time.

Kelsee and I didn't have nearly as much luck. Maybe between the two of us, our heads are too big, but I couldn't seem to get a shot that didn't cut off 1/2 one of our heads. I'm pretty sure that's a real smile on her face...she was trying real hard to help me get that perfect shot.


...and then she was sleepy. She makes a very nice (and very BIG) throw pillow on our bed, don't you think?


On a completely different note -----

Chad and Tasha are packing up all their stuff and will start the long journey across the United States on Friday morning, making a stop in Illinois to see Mom and Dad for a few days on the way. Anyone reading this, please say a prayer for their safe travels and that they have a blast on this road trip. C&T -- I hope to see lots of great road trip pictures on your blog!! (You know, things like the biggest ball of yarn and other national treasures that you pass!)

Love you and can't wait for you to get here!
Stacey

0 comments: