Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Monday, May 4, 2009

Love My Munchkins

Just feeling lots of love for these two good girls lately. They make my heart melt. Will calls them my mood rings because they are happy when I'm happy, sad when I'm sad, energetic when I'm energetic and lazy when I'm lazy. For their sake, I sure hope I'm happy and energetic A LOT -- they deserve it!



2 comments:

Katie, Ryan, Sean, and Molly said...

Awwww! Too cute! I love that last one- it is like Bailey realized she was being photographed and started posing for the camera That is awesome!

Unknown said...

Tell those dogs to get fired up. Uncle Chad, aunt Tasha & Peanut are coming to town and they are fired up about there time with the entire Kyler clan. Our one worry is the more time we spend with the Kylers, the more we will want to keep it rollin. Let those poos know that we love em and can not wait to play with them, walk them, and give them cheese.