Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday, Dad!!!

Little girls who are blessed with a great father are among the luckiest people alive -- I am, without a doubt, one of the luckiest. My dad is such a hard-working man, who has taught us the value of a strong work ethic and the satisfaction that comes with seeing the fruits of your labor. He is also a compassionate man who loves his family dearly. Never has a day passed that I didn't know my dad loves me and is proud of me - the confidence a girl gains from having such knowledge is indescribable. My dad also has a great sense of humor!! His one-liners that you aren't expecting are hilarious! :-)


Dad, wishing you a wonderful day today on your birthday!! I hope you have a great trip and your team wins one in honor of you!! ;-) I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday!!

0 comments: