Thanks for stopping by! We are Will & Stacey, the husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team based out of glorious Denver, Colorado. We specialize in mountain weddings across the globe and are available for travel. On this blog, you will find photos of our amazing couples as they begin their lives together as husband and wife. You'll also find stories about us, our adventures, and our thoughts on love and marriage. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you (yes, please leave your comments!).

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reflection

I was struck today at how fast time seems to be flying by...is it a sign of age when I start to see truth in the "time goes by faster the older you get" saying? So, I started thinking back to 2008 and some of the great things that happened. I thought I would share a look back at the highlights of the year in pictures...

January 2008 -- We spent New Year's Eve at a great friend's house and as it was about to hit midnight, we went down to the basement to watch the ball drop on the big screen tv. Bailey found a child's chair that she was pretty convinced was made just for her. Will was able to catch a picture on his cell phone...


February 2008 -- February is when we made the wonderful :-) decision to get a new puppy. Kelsee was four months old and in a shelter in WV. She weighed 35 pounds (and was smaller than Bailey) when we got her...


Almost a year later she weighs 80 pounds and is twice the size of her older sister!!


March 2008 -- I had the honor of meeting President Bush in March. This was one meeting I will NEVER forget...

May 2008 -- May was a fantastic month. We took a long vacation out to the west coast. Will and I and 5 other friends spent almost a week on the ranch in Montana. The cowgirls had such a great time...

After our stay at the ranch, Will and I headed to Washington state for my brother's wedding. Tasha, we love you very much and are so glad you're a part of our family!!


July 2008 -- July was hot so we thought it might be fun to see if the dogs would like swimming...I'm pretty sure they do!! :-)

August 2008 -- Will and I took a vacation out to Seattle, WA in August to see Ryan, Katie and Sean. It was an amazing trip and we had such a great time. You guys are awesome and I can't wait until we get to see each other more often!! That was for you, Katie!! ;-)


September 2008 -- We found the best kept secret on the east coast for dog owners in September -- a wonderful forest with tons of trails for hiking. I think it goes without saying that our girls are glad we found this treasure...

October 2008 -- our 1 year anniversary!! Without a doubt, this has been the very best year of my entire life. I love you, Will, thanks for making me your Mrs. Kyler!


October was also Halloween -- always a favorite at our house!

November 2008 -- my birthday. The girls decided I would want to go on a hike...


December 2008 -- as I blogged more about below, we hosted my family here for Christmas.

2008 was such an amazing year. Thank you to all our friends and family for making it so great and for sharing it with us. I can't wait to see all the great things 2009 has in store!

0 comments: